A great way to save, specially designed for our valued customers under 18 or over 65 years of age. This also includes our Save for America accounts, which teaches students in the Cimarron and Ingalls schools the importance of saving in a school setting.
- No monthly service charge
- No charge for the first 6 withdrawals per statement cycle, $.50 per item charge over 6 withdrawals, this includes electronic items
- $10 opening deposit required
- No charges for online banking and bill payment services
- You may make six transfers from your account each month, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties.
- Interest bearing*
For more rate information: http://www.fnbcimarrononline.com/home/accounts/deposit-rates
*RATE Information - this account is an interest bearing account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield are included in the Rate Chart. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account DAILY. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded quarterly and will be credited to the account quarterly. If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
BALANCE information - we use the daily collected balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected principal balance in the account each day. We will use an interest accrual basis of 365 for each day of the year. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 balance in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. Fees may reduce earnings.